Monday, October 18, 2010

We've had a kid since then!

So I completely forgot about this blog...our family has grown since I set this thing up! Michaela is 11.5 and in 6th grade. For the 1st time ever she LOVES school and is making a lot of new friends. She's in her 4th year of gymnastics and thinking about playing volleyball too. Greyson just turned 5 and starts kindergarten next year. He's playing soccer this season and Daddy is Coaching! Our littlest monkey, Kailyn turned one in July and is truly a ray of sunshine. She's an incredibly happy and smart little girl! Watching her grow and learn day to day is amazing!
Maybe since I'm starting a new blog I can keep up with this one too for our family : ) I will link them when I get it up and going. Many new exciting things for our family coming up!

No comments: